Telgwen specialises in transport for the theatre, television and event industries.
We hold a full National and International Goods Vehicle Operators Licence.
and proud to be accredited by the Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme.
The accreditation demands that operators meet very high standards which far exceed mandatory legal requirements. These standards encompass;
- Driver management including the fitting of telematic tracking devices to all vehicles,
- Vulnerable road users to include audible alarms, additional mirrors and signage.
- Rigid fleet maintenance regime involving an electronic management system.
- Procedures to reduce environmental impact.
- Ongoing training for drivers and management.
Telgwen are the only theatrical, TV and event transport company in Wales to be accredited by the scheme.
We understand the complexities of touring productions which encompasses logistical issues such as time scales, vehicle access , storage, set disposal and the need to be totally flexible.
We hold a full National and International Goods Vehicle Operators Licence and are proud to be accredited by the Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme. We are also full members of the Road Haulage Association.
Our units have also been fitted with additional DVSA approved secondary tow hitches to accommodate the TV facility industry.
Please call to discuss your requirements.